Martes, Pebrero 21, 2012

My Boring Day Surprise


It was a lazy day for me. Not quite my usual day offs, I don’t know why. I already did the chores at home, cooked our meals, watered the plants and fed my baby dog and yet I was still bored.

I called my boyfriend at his office and asked him what he was doing, he told me he just came out from a meeting and he is now planning to have coffee at a coffee shop infront of their office. I told him not to go there because I want to come to his office and be with him. Then he said yes.

I went to his office hurriedly, as is there was no traffic while I was driving. I was excited when I reached the door of the building where his office is. I was bringing him some burgers which I bought from a drive thru fastfood chain, and a cup of coffee for his stressed mind. 

When I got inside of his office, he was nowhere. All my excitement disappeared like bubbles. I dropped the food on his desk and sat down on his couch.

After 10 minutes of waiting, he still didn’t show up. So, I just decided to leave a note on his desk and go home. 

When I was about to get to the parking area, I saw him standing infront of my car. Surprised, I walked fast toward him and slapped him because I was so pissed that he again let me wait for him. It was the second time he did this to me. Remember our month anniversary?

But before I could say anything, he knelt down and pulled out something on his pocket. It was a box!
Okay, I don’t want to be married or engaged yet. So, I told him right away that if that is an engagement ring, I will not accept it because I still do not want to be hitched yet. 

He laughed because he wasn’t going to give me a ring. He just wanted to surprise me with the necklace I’ve been dreaming about! 

It was something that I saw in the internet. I didn’t show it to him because I was planning to buy it using my credit card. I guess he saw me mouth-watering for it. 

I was teary-eyed when he wore it to me. He told me that he knows that I’ve wanted that thing so bad, so he thought of buying it before I do.

I was so happy. It was indeed one of the most memorable boring-turned-happy-day-off of my life.
Thanks, babe.

1 komento: